Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2010

15% discount

Meega and Bennett met The Mayor, Love Bug and me out to run some errands. We started at Michael's to get a Christmas tree for Love Bug's nursery and then walked over to Kohl's to check out their toys and get Bennett some clothes. I wanted to check out their toy inventory to see if it would be worth going on Black Friday. For some reason, The Mayor had a meltdown while at the store. I tried my hardest to get him to calm down, I did everything, including bribery but it was to no avail. I just let him sit in his stroller and cry it out while we waited for Meega to check out. He was so upset, the cashier checking Meega out gave her an additional 15% off her purchase...now that is a meltdown.

After he calmed down he was a completely different boy. He was sweet, I mean sugary sweet and exhausted. He fell asleep on the way to Target, and it is not a long trip. I didn't want him to sleep in the stroller (so he would sleep when we got home) so I told him he could walk while in the store. Normally he would jump at this chance. Instead he said he didn't want to walk, he wanted to be carried. Normally I would jump at this chance but do you know how difficult it is to push a double stroller while carrying a 37 pound child? It ain't easy. I'm going to have one bulging bicep.

Now that sugary sweet boy is sound asleep for a much needed nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment