Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

that's what i'm talkin' about

This morning I woke up to an extra special surprise...D was taking a sick day from work. Gotta love a break in the week when all 4 of us are home together. Despite the horribly cold and rainy day, it was a good one.

D, The Mayor and I hung out in our PJs until Love Bug woke up at 10:30 (love that baby girl). After she finished breakfast, I quickly showered and then she and I went grocery shopping together. It was so nice getting to hang out with her, even if the time was spent running errands. I had a great view while shopping with her sweet face smiling at me while she sat in the grocery cart. We got home just in time for her to eat lunch and then she and The Mayor went down for naps.

They both slept extra long and after dinner, The Mayor and I ran out to grab a few items so I could make playdough for his class tomorrow. Of course I would volunteer the month the color they are learning is brown. Do you know how hard it is to make brown using red, yellow and green food coloring? The first batch I made turned out a disgusting tan color. So The Mayor and I made a special trip to Michael's to buy actual brown food coloring. Much better. I had to remind myself that it was playdough when I was kneading the dough because it looked like chocolate cookie dough. Now D is putting The Mayor down for bed and then D and I will watch some of our favorite Wednesday shows. Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor so Love Bug and I get even more one on one time together.

my little Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment