Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

just a motoring

It is hard to believe just a few weeks ago Love Bug could barely get her legs under herself and get on all 4s because she is just a motoring now. I put her down in one spot of the room, literally turn around and she is across the room. She has wasted no time in perfecting the art of crawling. She has gotten pretty good at pulling up to her knees and tonight while lying across D's back when he was laying on the floor, she pulled up to her feet.

Tonight was one of those nights I wish we had video cameras in every room of the house taping at all times. I just don't want to forget the sounds of Love Bug laughing, the sounds of The Mayor tickling his sister and saying "I got you, I got you", Love Bug babbling and all of the other things that made tonight a fantastic night.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us.

standing up on her toes

he loves this shirt...thankfully he has two that say "big brother" because every morning he requests to wear his "big brudder" shirt

why crawl around daddy when I can just crawl over him?

No comments:

Post a Comment