Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 29, 2010

she's a cutie


And in the words of The Mayor, she is also "messy, messy". I just didn't have it in me tonight to pop open some jars of baby food, mix her oatmeal cereal together and spoon feed Love Bug. So Love Bug ate with the big kids tonight and had her first real meal...spaghetti. And it was everything I knew it would be.

I did have the foresight to strip her down to just her diaper; if I didn't have it in me to feed her a jar of baby food I definitely didn't have it in me to wash tomato sauce out of her white onesie. I put the cut up pasta on her tray and let her go to town. She had more fun just playing in the sauce and attempting to lick it off her fingers than she did actually eating, and I can't really say she ate since I don't think one piece of pasta made it into her mouth. We are still mastering the "self-feeding" and I think the gumminess of the pasta kind of threw her off, so I did end up having to feed her. Once I did, she devoured that food like it was going to walk off her tray.

Little Miss loved eating and wearing her first big girl meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment