Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

the many faces of Love Bug


I am sure I have talked about, and even shown pictures of, the many faces of Love Bug.  Usually we have to ask her to show us the faces, but tonight Miss Love Bug called out each face and displayed them all on her own.

big eyes

fish face

sassy face

sassy face with a twist

I just love that peanut.


And the big peanut is pretty awesome too.

Today was pretty low-key.  The Mayor had an amazing session with his OT this morning.  Afterwards, we came home for lunch and Love Bug went down for an early nap.  I think the late night last night threw her off because she was especially whiny.  While she napped, The Mayor and I chilled in the house for a little bit and then went outside to play on the play set.  I am so thankful for our finished backyard now that the weather is so beautiful.

After Love Bug woke up, The Mayor, Love Bug and I went out to dinner and went shopping.  D was having a much deserved "boys night out" so I was flying solo tonight.  We went to one of our favorite sandwich shops for dinner and then went to Gymboree for clothes shopping for the munchkins.  The Mayor needed an outfit for Easter.  And since he refuses to wear shirts with buttons, options are limited.  I found an adorable sweater vest that will match Love Bug's dress so I was pretty happy about that find.  Shopping took us to bed time, in fact, The Mayor fell asleep with his eyes open on the way home.  That is the 2nd time he has ever done that...it kind of freaks me out!  Both kids are snuggled in their beds and I am enjoying a quiet house.

No comments:

Post a Comment