Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 9, 2012

she's a ham

My Love Bug is giving her brother a run for his money.  My sweet, quiet and dainty little girl is getting quite the personality.  Is it possible this household will have 2 mayors?

Today was a great day.  The Mayor had an amazing session with his OT, followed by lunch with one of The Mayor's best friends from his old preschool and then we took them to a playground.  The kids had a blast and were wiped out by the time we got home.  After Love Bug's nap, the kids played with playdoh for over an hour.  Ugh, playdoh.  Something my children love so much is detested so strongly by me.  I am pretty sure I will find teeny tiny little dots of playdoh on the kitchen floor for the next week.  But it kept them entertained and who am I to stand in the way of their entertainment?  So I find teeny tiny little dots of playdoh on my kitchen floor...could be worse.




Tomorrow is The Mayor's first day of school after Spring Break.  We talked a lot about school tonight...and he didn't seem too excited about going.  But after some talking and our nightly prayers about our day at school tomorrow, he seemed to be a little more into going.  Man, I am ready for this school year to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment