Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

pretend


I remember how much Meega and I played baby dolls, grocery store, being a mommy and every other pretend game a little girl can play.  And I am loving how my Love Bug is such a girly girl and loves to play those pretend games as well.  Tonight she and I pushed strollers and grocery carts with baby dolls, pretended to vacuum with her play Dirt Devil, made yummy food in our play kitchen and then had a dance party while the alphabet song played.  The Mayor got in on the action and made some food while Love Bug served it up.  It was so cute to see them using their imaginations and playing.

It was really cracking D and I up when they would each answer their phone on their play kitchen.  Hearing their "conversations" was too funny.  Love Bug would even balance the phone in between her chin and shoulder while "cooking".  She said she was calling Big Daddy.

Such a sweet night watching our babies being creative.

My camera was upstairs so we used D's camera on his phone.  He really needs to upgrade because his camera is not the best...









No comments:

Post a Comment