Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 23, 2012

so sweet


D and I were in the kitchen making dinner tonight when I heard Love Bug and The Mayor giggling together.  I peeked around the corner and saw them sitting in the recliner together, sharing her sippy cup, "reading" my Kindle.  I just love how my kids are each other's best friend.

This morning The Mayor had his OT session and I just love seeing how far he has come.  His therapist walked out into the waiting room and The Mayor walked right over to her and said "awwww, give me a hug".  They hugged and then The Mayor asked if she was ready to play with him.  Such a difference from his last OT.  We would have to spend about 2-3 minutes before each session bribing him just to go back with her.  But with this OT, he gets excited to see her and isn't bothered in the least to leave me in the waiting room.  And his OT reports he is making great strides in reaching their goals.  I am so proud of my boy!

I accidentally left my purse in D's car from my tennis match yesterday, so after The Mayor's session, we met D in Buckhead for lunch so I could get my purse.  It was a nice treat and the kids loved seeing their dad during the day.  We need to soak up these chances when we can before D starts his new job and is traveling.

It was unusually cold (in the 40s) and super windy today, so after lunch we laid low in the house.  Love Bug napped and The Mayor and I lounged.  We had one of our favorites for dinner: breakfast.  The kids love it when we have breakfast for dinner, then we played and now the kids are asleep for the night.

Thankfully the wind should be gone after tonight and the warm weather is coming back.



Love Bug loves to be pulled around in the laundry basket



then she wanted me to pull her and daddy around in the laundry basket...almost had to buy a new basket

No comments:

Post a Comment