Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 23, 2010

all smiles

Love Bug loves to smile. She loves to respond to your smiles with her own. It is so sweet when your precious little one smiles at you. Especially when she can't do much of anything else. It is her little way of letting us know she loves us. We were cuddling after dinner and she was just a grinnin' from ear to ear. So what did I do? I ran to get the camera of course! But in typical fashion, once I spent the time to prop her up on her Boppy, she wouldn't smile. Oh well. The Mayor became quite accustomed to the camera being in his face constantly, she will adapt as well. In the meantime, I will keep trying to capture her sweet smile so the rest of you can see what I see.

of course The Mayor wanted to jump in on the photo shoot and cheese it up

*the above photo was the best I could capture of a smile...better luck for me next time

No comments:

Post a Comment