Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 12, 2010

big weekend

Our sweet Love Bug had quite a weekend. She turned one month old and she smiled for the first time!

There just isn't much better in life than seeing your sweet baby smile at you. And not a smile induced from gas but a smile that comes from pure happiness. Seeing her smile got me so excited about all of the fun milestones we are going to embark on in the coming years. You forget how fun it is to see your baby smile or kiss you or say I love you for the first time until you have a new baby and it starts all over.

And she is one month old...I can't believe it. I always thought people were crazy when they said once you had a baby it felt like they have been in your life forever. But it is so true. I remember vividly when The Mayor turned just one week old thinking how is he only one week? Because it felt like years ago since we had been in the hospital having him but it had only been one week. And the exact same was true with Love Bug. It definitely feels like more than one month since I was in the hospital being induced and she is has enriched our lives and family so much that it doesn't seem possible she has only been on this Earth for one short month.

It is amazing what children will do to you. They make your heart grow. I never knew it could ever be possible to so deeply love like I do. And to be lucky enough to love two children that deeply. My husband and I are so blessed to have these precious loves of our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment