Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 19, 2010

a house full

Another Monday...what are we going to do today? I opted out of our weekly Monday playgroup today because The Mayor and I are still under the pollen attack. I am starting a new allergy medicine today and another couple of days of The Mayor getting his allergy medicine in his system would do us all some good. The thought of him climbing all over a pollen covered playground just didn't appeal to me today. Luckily, Meega had someone who wanted to come by and see her house this morning (it is on the market), so she and Bennett loaded up and came over. What a great way to spend our Monday!

Three kids under the age of 2 1/2 sure make this a house of non-stop activity. The Mayor bouncing between Bennett and Love Bug to dish out kisses or hugs, to Love Bug starting to cry which triggers Bennett to cry or Bennett squealing with delight so The Mayor tries to copy his squeal...ah, non-stop. But so much fun. A house full of kids with all of that fun energy really makes me happy. I wish Meega, J and Bennett could move next door so we could experience this everyday. But we will settle for them moving into the neighborhood next door to us! Fingers crossed!

Love Bug is asleep on Meega and Bennett is upstairs napping while The Mayor is eating his lunch. Hopefully soon we will load them all up and enjoy a nice walk. Meega and I started our diets today (yuck) so some exercise would be great. Help keep my mind off the ice cream I so desperately want to go purchase and devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment