Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 30, 2010

it gets away

Time...it gets away from me. Even more so now that we have 2 sweet kids. I asked D last night if today was Friday. Where has this week gone?

I am so excited about this weekend. This weekend we are going to Chattanooga with The Mayor and Love Bug to see Thomas the Train. Not a play or a show but the actual Thomas the Train. And Sir Topham Hatt will be there too! We bought tickets and we get to go on a 25 minute ride on Thomas. Anyone who knows The Mayor...even a little bit...knows he loves him some Thomas the Train. I can't wait to see his face when we walk up to the Thomas train. It is going to be so much fun. And after the ride, there are tons of Thomas activities for him to do. I hope he doesn't get freaked out by the real Sir Topham Hatt...I really want to get a picture of the two of them together. Oh well, I am going into this with low expectations...The Mayor is only 2 1/2...you never know what you are going to get.

I will have lots of pictures to post after our weekend trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment