Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a great day of nothing

Today was a great day...and we literally did nothing. We woke up to beautiful sunny skies and the anticipation of the temperature reaching the mid-80s. But it was just one of those days where I wasn't feeling it. Didn't have it in me to get dressed and get us out. So I decided, somewhere during Sesame Street, that we were hanging out in the house today. The fact that the pollen count was also in the 3000 range made my decision that much easier.

So I did what any person would do, I convinced Meega to be my lazy partner in crime and load up Bennett and hang out with us. I have the best sister...she was totally in on the lazy plan. And that is what we did. We were lazy...me in my PJs and she in her lounge pants...laid out in my family room with the kids all day. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so...

The Mayor went down for his nap at his normal time and Bennett and Love Bug each cuddled in on one of us for a little nap themselves. Watching mindless TV with all 3 kids napping is what the doctor ordered for us.

I am not a complete bum...after dinner we loaded The Mayor and Love Bug up in the stroller and Baby Bjorn and walked the 5 minute walk to Publix to get ice cream. A perfect ending to a perfect day.

he cracks me up...pretending to sleep in Love Bug's seat (and yes, his shoes are on the wrong feet)

how cute is she? I love the high-tops...she is such a fashionista

just chillin'

Bennett and Love Bug

enjoying our ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment