Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 months

Three months ago my sweet Love Bug came into this world and my life has been forever changed. I can't believe God has blessed me and trusts me to watch over my two precious babies. It is hard to believe it has already been 3 months, and in other ways I can't believe it has only been 3 months. I just can't imagine our family without her; she has made our family complete. I barely remember what life was like before she was born.

Today was a normal day in our household. We woke up, ate breakfast, played a bit in the playroom, loaded up and went to Meega and Bennett's house and to their pool. This was Love Bug's first trip to the pool, and thank goodness Meega was there to lend a hand. Love Bug didn't quite love the water (it was a little chilly) and The Mayor wanted to play in the big pool which meant he wanted to hang on me. Luckily Love Bug was interested in napping and slept on Meega for a bit while The Mayor and I hit the big pool. Less than an hour later, all 3 kids were either sleeping or wanting to be sleeping. I call that a successful trip! Naps and grocery shopping rounded out our day. We are getting ready for dinner and then this momma has a mom's night out! Looking forward to it!

sleeping beauty...I was in such a rush to leave the house that I left her matching hat at home. This navy one just doesn't round out her outfit as well...but she's still a cutie

worn out and ready for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment