Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

boys weekend/girls weekend

The Mayor and D are back home in Atlanta and Love Bug and I are in Orlando. I am here visiting one of my closest friends and her family. Since The Mayor is still working on getting comfortable in his big boy bed, I just didn't think it would be fun for him, or myself, to try and get him to sleep in a bed at someone else's house. So D, racking up those "husband of the year" points, took off work and is having a boys weekend with his favorite little buddy. And his favorite little sweet pea is here with me. Love Bug is being loved on by Tara and her 3 beautiful daughters. This is our first full day here, Love Bug is still sleeping and we are getting ready to eat some homemade pancakes made lovingly by Tara. Looking forward to a weekend with my sweet Love Bug but I am missing my Mayor terribly. But I know he is having a blast with his daddy and his daddy is having a blast with him. I'm taking tons of pictures, but of course I forgot the cord to download them...so pictures will be posted when I return Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment