Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

laughing

It has always amazed me how people always think their children are so funny...until I had kids of my own. And now I get it. My kids are funny. The Mayor has been cracking me up since he could hold his head up and look at me. And now Love Bug is doing the same thing. The way they just look at you, or squish up their face, or giggle when they pass gas and about a million other little things...it always makes me laugh. And she can't even say a word yet. The Mayor on the other hand can say a whole lot of words, most of which you can't understand yet, but he still manages to crack me up.

Today was errand running day. And when we hit our favorite, Target, I decided I was going to spoil The Mayor with a little surprise for sleeping so well in his big boy bed. I bought him the movie Toy Story and a Mr. Potato Head. He held on to that Mr. Potato Head throughout the entire shopping trip and as soon as we got home, I popped in that movie and Mr. Potato Head was in the first scene. The Mayor looked at the TV and then back at his Mr. Potato Head box and just grinned. A few seconds later, we opened that box and Mr. Potato Head had an arm sticking out of his head. A few minutes after that, The Mayor ditched dressing up Mr. Potato Head to attempt to dress himself up in the little pieces. The kid makes me laugh. I can't wait until Love Bug can interact with The Mayor...it is going to be a 2 person comedy show in this house.

wearing Mr. Potato Head's glasses...

...and hat...

...and she is wondering "am I really related to him?"

*The Mayor is trying his hardest to get Love Bug to look at him. He wanted to show off his new glasses and hat...you can tell she wasn't interested

No comments:

Post a Comment