Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 21, 2010

so tired

I am so exhausted and my new baby has nothing to do with it. Nope, it is my big baby who is wearing me out. We are not sure what has been going on with The Mayor the past couple of nights, but he keeps waking up crying. Last night was the worst. He would sleep for about 10 minutes and then wake up crying, he did this for hours. Normally he will cry it out and fall back asleep, but not last night. Finally, he fell asleep for good at 3AM. And my alarm clock went off at 4:45AM to go to the gym. Thank goodness I have a workout buddy otherwise that alarm would have been turned off and I would have gone back to bed.

For as tired as I was today, it was a really good day. The Mayor was especially sweet, maybe it was because he was tired, but I wasn't going to question it. I just soaked up all of the extra cuddle time he was willing to dish out.

After D got home from work, we went out for Mexican. Then we went and cheered D on at his softball game. I am so happy he has gotten back into playing softball. And The Mayor had a blast being there with his daddy, following him around, wearing his glove, throwing around a baseball. It was so precious. I hate that I didn't have my camera. The Mayor sat in his stroller and cheered on his daddy during the entire game and Love Bug let the breeze put her to sleep. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment