Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 14, 2010

life is good

I just wish in addition to it being good that it was easy. We are officially in the terrible twos. And it is exhausting. There is a reason we have kids while we are young and while they are given to us as sweet, teeny, tiny newborns. We need to be young because as exhausted as I am every night from chasing around a 2 1/2 year old and dealing with temper tantrums, if I was just 10 years older, I am pretty sure I would just drop dead from it all. And the fact they are brought into this world as sweet newborns is so you can enjoy your blissful naive state of thinking your sweet baby boy will never grow up and disobey you, or swat at you, or scream at you. Naive state is long gone, reality has sunk in. But I love that boy more than life itself.

Love Bug is just getting so big. She is now grasping at things, holding onto toys and I think she is on the verge of being a thumb sucker. Just like her brother did at this age, she is sucking on the side of her fist. She just needs to figure out how to stick the thumb out and we are on our way. That girl makes me smile...all of the time. I love that baby girl.

Yes in deed, life is good. The good and the bad...still good.

the great loves of my life:



No comments:

Post a Comment