Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a day in the life

Today was a low-key, boring day. Nothing really happened. Here is the breakdown of my day: I went to the gym at 5AM (I know, I'm psycho...but thankfully a friend of mine goes to the gym at the same time...she keeps me so accountable, otherwise I would be sleeping in everyday with only the intention of going to the gym)...but I digress. I was home a little after 6AM, made some hot tea and ate breakfast while I waited for "The Today Show" to start. I watched for about an hour before I hopped in the shower. Both kids slept in this morning, The Mayor to almost 9:00 and Love Bug slept until 10AM. I got The Mayor fed and playing in the playroom before it was time to get Love Bug up and fed. Meega and Bennett met us over here and then we ran errands. Nothing too exciting, just a trip to Michael's and Publix. Home for lunch and then The Mayor took a 2 1/2 hour nap while Love Bug napped for 4 hours. D came home shortly after The Mayor woke up and we started dinner. After dinner was a little more play time, bath time and now the kids are in bed.

Tomorrow promises to be just as boring...we will be hanging out at the house since we have pest control coming for our quarterly spray and the heating and air guy coming for our annual checkup. Anticipating the worst since usually two boring days in a row leads to The Mayor getting bored himself. And a bored Mayor equals an unhappy Mayor. Gotta think of some fun things for Friday...

nap time

bath time


when she is tired and ready for bed, she will let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment