Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

swing of things

Have you ever been a guest in someone's home and you felt like you were a little bit in the way, disrupting their daily routine, not sure of what they do? That is how I felt all day today in my own body in my own house. I felt like a visitor. I struggled today for the first time since Love Bug has been born with juggling between 2 kids. I was only gone for 4 days on my trip to Orlando but those 4 days must have done me in. I just couldn't get the hang of anything today. I didn't get out of my PJs today either. We stayed inside this house all day long. My only saving grace was Love Bug was so exhausted from her long weekend and being in the car for so long yesterday that she literally slept almost the entire day.

I am looking forward to going to bed and this day being behind me. Tomorrow is a new day and surely I will back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment