Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

and so it begins

Love Bug is officially no longer a newborn in my eyes...she is a baby. And she has been upgraded to this title because she rolled over today for the first time! At 3 months old (14 weeks) she rolled over twice from her tummy to her back. Of course both times she was alone and in her crib. I heard a frantic cry during what was supposed to be her nap time and when I went in there, I saw her sweet little face. She is a tummy sleeper so she is not used to looking at the ceiling. She was completely freaked out. The funny part is this is exactly how her brother rolled over for the first time. During the night when he was sleeping and at the same age. Freaked him out too.

I can't believe we are starting on the fun milestones that a parent gets to look forward to during that precious first year of your baby's life. Time is going by too quickly.

Looking forward to celebrating Father's Day with D this weekend. He is the world's best dad...my kids are so blessed to have him.




No comments:

Post a Comment