Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

any day now...

...this little beauty will be mobile. She is a pro at getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. And I am pretty sure before the weekend is over, she will be an official crawler. Can't believe we have gotten here so quickly. Where has my little wrinkly peanut of a newborn gone?

36 hours until The Mayor's birthday party and tomorrow is going to be insane. I have so much to do that I am having a minor panic attack just thinking about it....

...but that is ok. I actually work better under pressure. Meega is coming over tomorrow to help with the baking and food prep. The extra hands will be great but the company will be even better.

MeMe and Big Daddy are set to arrive tomorrow evening with Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke arriving Saturday morning. Gonna be a full house and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love that The Mayor will be surrounded by family and friends this weekend to celebrate the BIG 3!



too tired to keep trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment