Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 1, 2010

too tired to blog

It is now 9:26 and both kids are now finally asleep. We had an unusual night; Love Bug cried almost for 2 hours solid tonight. She cried through her feeding, she cried while she was rocked, she cried after Orajel was given and she cried after Tylenol. About 10 minutes after the Tylenol, she finally sucked her thumb, laid on my shoulder and passed out. She was asleep for a solid 20 minutes on me and still catching her breath while sleeping. Not sure what was going on there...so not like her.

The Mayor had to have 3 additional visits from D and myself. And finally after 1 minute of additional rocking with me, he went to sleep. Not sure what was going on there either. They better not be conspiring against us. Needless to say, I am exhausted and had only the energy to type the bedtime events...and that was purely so I would look back on this one day and smile??

No comments:

Post a Comment