Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

just a regular day of nothing


Today was just a normal day...ran a few errands and mostly hung around the house. Sometimes I really love days like that.

I had planned out my chores and afternoon for nap time...the kids would sleep and I would enjoy a quiet peaceful lunch. Once that was over, I was going to quickly clean the downstairs since we were hosting our small group at our house tonight. Since the house was already cleaned, it literally took me about 15 minutes to re-dust, vacuum and clean the bathroom. That is my kind of cleaning! Then at 3:00, I was going to sign the kids up for their annual Santa appointment. This Santa is amazing...he is the real Santa. And we have been going to him since The Mayor was 6 weeks old. They make DVDs of the visit and I can't wait to have a library of DVDs of the kids from birth to college age. The kicker...there are only 5000 slots so you have to register quickly. Usually after the first 24 hours, the slots are filled up...at least the good time slots. In years past, the website would open at midnight, this year it is was 3:00. And as I type this blog at 10:38 PM, we still do not have an appointment. The website has crashed and they are in the middle of working out the kinks. So frustrating.

Oh well...tomorrow Meega will be holding down the fort and watching all 3 kids (yikes!) since I have a tennis match. It is early release at The Mayor's school so we are letting him play hooky. I have the best sister.

black eye is getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment