Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 4, 2010

like father like son

This made my heart smile. This week we are hosting our small group Bible study, and since we have not had one spare weekend to get our dining room put back together since the termite damage was repaired, we decided we would just clean the room and everyone can deal with our bare wall. D took down the drop cloths, put away the air compressor, put away the loose trim and decided to help me out by cleaning the room for me. Not one second after he got the floor mop, The Mayor came running into the room ready to help. He went to the pantry to retrieve the broom and promptly assisted his dad. Love it...looks like I am going to have another neat freak in the house. I know that makes D VERY happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment