Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

bennett is 1

Well, not for another 4 days, but the celebration was today. And it was awesome! Can't believe our sweet Bennett is one. I'm not sure how that happened; I'm pretty sure I was just at the hospital watching my sister breath through contractions. Regardless, our boy is almost one and we couldn't have been happier to spend our day with him celebrating.

Love Bug was so happy to be hanging out with her best friend and The Mayor just loved socializing, eating cake and playing with all of Bennett's new toys. Everything I knew the day would be. Now we are home, Love Bug is taking a much needed nap and The Mayor is playing with his trains. Once Love Bug wakes up we are going to do a little Christmas shopping.

Happy Birthday to our sweet Bennett. We love you so much!






would you believe the birthday boy didn't like cake?! We are going to have to work on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment