Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

something old, something new

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Doesn't just pertain to a new bride, in fact, I think it is more fitting for a child. This music table is something old for The Mayor something new for Love Bug and by far the most favorite toy in the house right now. And given the collection of trains we have under this roof, that is saying a lot.

At least they are playing on it together, nicely.

It has been a great day. The Mayor had school, Love Bug hung out with Meega and Bennett and I volunteered at The Mayor's school today. I got to tell you, this morning I was cursing myself for signing up to help out but by the end of it, I was cursing myself that I wasn't the room mom for his class. I loved it. Loved being there, loved seeing him through his classroom window, loved hiding behind doors when his class was on the move so he wouldn't see me, loved hanging out with other moms...can't wait to volunteer more. This week is Candy Cane Lane and today we were setting up for it. Thursday I will be back volunteering helping the little kiddos shop and wrap gifts for their parents, siblings, grandparents, etc. The parents tell us who to shop for, how much to spend on each person and we help them pick out the gifts. The gifts range from 50 cents up to $10. Can't wait to see what The Mayor picks out for me, D and Love Bug.


check out those teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment