Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

merry christmas eve eve

After a trip to the gym, where I ran 2 miles without stopping thank you very much, Mamie treated Meega and me to a pedicure. Gotta love a woman who makes pampering a priority. After my pedicure I went home to a house full of fun. Love Bug was worn out from the morning errands she ran with D, MeMe, Big Daddy and The Mayor that she was already napping and The Mayor was playing with what else, his trains.

After I fed Love Bug lunch, the kids and I went to visit some of our dearest friends in our neighborhood. Sue is one of my most favorite people, and her daughters are the best kids...they are what I hope my children grow up to be like. Stephanie and Meghan are both home for Christmas so we stopped by to help decorate some cookies and meet Sue's family. The Mayor was his normal self until he met Sue's sister, then he did his "I am shy so I am going to squeeze my eyes so you can't see me" face. Love Bug was abnormally whiny. I had to wake her up to feed her lunch and I think she was punishing me for that. D said as I was leaving the house, "you never wake a sleeping baby". Yes, I know.

Sue and The Mayor decorating his gluten free cookies

Stephanie and Love Bug

Meghan and Love Bug

After The Mayor decorated his cookies and ate them all, we came home for Love Bug to go down for a much needed nap. She woke up just in time for dinner and then we had a giggle fest and photo session in our family room. At 7:19, both kids are sound asleep and the adults are relaxing. Tomorrow is a big day of decorating cookies, baking, going to church, eating a large Christmas Eve dinner and getting ready for the big guy in red to make his appearance.

trying to stand up




MeMe, Big Daddy and Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment