Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

merry christmas to me

Today I did something I have never done before. I booked a babysitter to come watch both kids for a few hours and had some much needed one-on-one time with myself. It. was. awesome.

I went and had lunch by myself. And if you know me, this is something I would have NEVER done in my former life. Ever. But with having two sweet babies needing constant attention, it was therapeutic sitting down by myself and eating lunch with no one needing anything from me. I went to one of my favorite sandwich shops (since we can't eat their anymore because of The Mayor's diet, I wanted to treat myself). Then I walked around and did a little shopping (finished up Christmas shopping for D) and did some window shopping. Pretty much enjoyed not having to load and unload two children into a double stroller and the simplicity of just parking, opening my car door and walking straight into the store.

It was a great day, and it totally recharged my batteries. After three hours, I was eager to get home and see my babes.

Tomorrow MeMe and Big Daddy arrives and then the real fun begins!


who wouldn't miss these sweets?


No comments:

Post a Comment