Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

l-a-z-y

I am pretty sure if you were to look up 'lazy' in the dictionary, a picture of me would be found. Good grief was I lazy today. We had a play date scheduled for today, and I bailed on it. I had errands that needed to be run, and I bailed on those. I was in my PJs until 4:15 this afternoon. It was just one of those days. The kids didn't seem to mind either. They played well together and then took nice naps. And for about 2 1/2 seconds I felt guilty about my laziness but then I realized how busy our month is and the guilt went immediately away. We all deserve a day like this and today I cashed in.

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor and then Love Bug and I are going to Meega's to help her get ready for Bennett's big 1st birthday celebration this weekend. My laziness is now o-v-e-r.

No comments:

Post a Comment