Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

better late than never

Ok, so I lied...I never got around to posting pictures from Christmas on the 26th like I had promised. On Sunday we just enjoyed the quiet of the house and the quiet from the snowfall that popping open the laptop just wasn't on my priority list. Monday we spent shopping and returning and then D and I had a much needed date night. Today we are prepping for Christmas number 3...Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke arrive this afternoon. The Mayor will be so excited that his buddy Luke will be here. The Mayor is Luke's shadow whenever they are together. Can't wait!

Back to the recap of Christmas...here are some of the over 300 pictures I took. The highlights...

Santa came!

Her first Cabbage Patch Kid! She loves her!


He's so excited!







Watching the snow fall


No comments:

Post a Comment