Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

hit the road runnin'

D is on his way home from a business trip...we sure have missed him the past 3 days. But it has surprisingly been easy being a single parent for the week with the babes. I think The Mayor's diet and new sleep schedule have a lot to do with that. But now we have to buckle down and get a movin' because tomorrow morning we head down to Atlanta to see The Real Santa and then we are motoring on to South Georgia for cousin Trey's 13th birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 13! I remember the night he was born...not sure how he has aged 13 years and I haven't aged at all.

The washing machine and dryer are on full blast, the kids are eating dinner, I am wasting valuable time blogging, then we are moving on to bath time and bed time. Then I will be packing up my bag and the kids' bags, helping D unpack when he gets home and helping repack his bag. Then load up the car so in the morning we are ready to go.

I love this time of year...just go go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment