Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

dancing queen

My children love music. The Mayor loves to sing and if a commercial has a song or a TV show plays a song, he wants us to rewind it so he can listen and dance to it over and over. Love Bug is now picking up on the music gene. As soon as she hears music, she starts swaying her little head back and forth. So when the nightly witching hour (kids wanting to be held while I am cooking dinner...whining when they aren't being held because they are tired...all while watching the clock waiting for D to come home) came around yesterday evening I put on some music. Love Bug swayed in her high chair while eating a snack while The Mayor danced around the kitchen "singing" the song on the iPod. Win-Win...the kids were entertained and I had my arms free to finish dinner. Gotta love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment