Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 21, 2011

getting old

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have blogged. But this getting into shape business is wearing me out. I am going to the gym 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day (yes, I've lost my mind) and 3 of those days I am at the gym by 5AM. So I am usually falling asleep or ready to fall asleep shortly after the babes are down at 7PM. Yes, I'm also getting so old.

A quick recap of the last week...beautiful weather and lots of play. We played at our favorite indoor bounce playground, went on some walks and soaked in the sunshine, went to church, napped, worked out, worked out, worked out...you get the point.

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor and me and Love Bug are going for a quick visit to see my dear friend Carolyn and her 3 adorable boys before they head back home to Valdosta. Then Love Bug and I will run a few errands and back home to enjoy some mommy/daughter time before we pick up The Mayor from school. Tomorrow it will be sunny and in the 60s so we will spend the afternoon going for a walk and hitting a playground. And then we will all crash around 7PM. Seriously, when did I get so old??



where's The Mayor?

she didn't love playing "Where's Love Bug" as much as her brother did

but she did love cheering him on in the ball pit

he wore his dad's bike helmet all morning...sadly, it almost fit his big noggin

No comments:

Post a Comment