Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

downtime

Today was a cold, wet, and at one point, snowy day. It was also a school day for The Mayor which meant I was going to have one tired boy on my hands this afternoon. I know my boy and he didn't let me down. From the second I opened his door of the car when we got into the garage until we cuddled in for the night, he wanted me to "carry you". "Momma carry you, momma carry you" (which translates to 'Momma carry me'). And by 4:03 this afternoon, he was snoring on my shoulder. Because of the impromptu nap, he is now lying on the floor while he watches his favorite Curious George movie. I decided to let him stay up an extra 30 minutes.

Love Bug and I had a fun morning playing with Meega and Bennett. It is so sweet how they are best buddies. They love to play together. They each take turns being the leader while the other crawls behind "chasing" until it is time to switch roles. They are learning to share (which at this point is usually their sippy cups) and they love to laugh and "talk" to each other. I am looking to Bennett to help The Mayor protect Love Bug when they are in school since Bennett and Love Bug will be in the same grade.

One more day before the weekend. It isn't going to be nearly as gorgeous as last weekend but at least we get to all be together. I'll take that rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment