Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

it's all about me

Most mothers of young kids can attest to the fact that we are usually put on the back burner. Partly out of necessity but also by choice. I choose to put my children and even D's needs before my own. And although I will continue to put my family's needs above my own, I have made the decision to carve out some time each day to make it all about me. Starting with a personal trainer. I went to the gym Sunday and paid for two training sessions a week and am committing to this for 3 months to start. I got paired up with an awesome trainer today and we start Friday morning. I will be training with him Tuesday and Friday mornings at 5:30. And for the first time in a L-O-N-G time, I am really excited about working out. Hopefully this will finally be the kick in the pants I need to get in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment