Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God made me

God made the sun,
God made the seas,
God made the fishes,
and God made me.

Thank you for the sun,
thank you for the seas,
thank you for the fishes,
and thank you for me.

Amen!


Yes my sweet boy...no one is happier than me and your daddy that God made you. This little diddy is one of the songs The Mayor is learning in preschool and I am hoping one of the songs they will be singing in March at their spring concert. I think it is one of the songs that they will be performing because after he sang this for us the first time, he bowed when he was done. I nearly wet my pants...it was so funny and beyond adorable. In the video, when The Mayor runs in front of D's legs (after he has sung the song for the second time) and he hunches over really quickly, that is him bowing. I love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment