Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 7, 2011

it's on

Tomorrow morning I have my first official workout with my trainer. We met up on Friday to discuss goals and workouts...and tomorrow at 5:30 AM, we put it into action.

I'm scared.

But looking forward to finally getting into shape.

We had a great weekend. Miss Love Bug has learned how to kiss. I love this stage when they lean in for a kiss with their little mouths open because they don't know how to pucker. And she now says "bye" and "hi". This afternoon when I went into her room after she woke up from her nap, she greeted me with a huge smile and a "hi". I love this girl.

One month and 3 days until she turns 1. I can not believe one year has almost come and gone. The party planning is underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment