Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 23, 2012

just another awesome day


Pretty sure I am still riding on the high of finding The Mayor an awesome preschool with even awesomer teachers (and yes, I know it isn't word but they are more than just 'awesome') because not even this nasty rainy weather could bring us down.  After another great therapy session for The Mayor, we headed out to Chick-fil-a to meet up with some of the moms from my Sunday School class and their little munchkins.  The Mayor and Love Bug had a blast playing with their new friends and I really enjoyed getting to know these ladies better.  Because this class is for families with young kids, we are all in the same stage of life.  And this is such an amazing thing.  I find the more support one can get, the better.

And to top it off, by the time I had gotten home, one of the ladies had emailed me and 3 other ladies about getting together Friday night at her house for a family cookout.  I am so looking forward to more bonding time with these girls, for the husbands to get to know each other and for the kids to play together.

God is just doing some really amazing things in our lives right now.  And I am truly so grateful.

The kids are now asleep, and apparently so is D because he still hasn't come out of Love Bug's room from rocking with her, and I am about to get The Mayor's new backpack and lunch bag packed for his first day of school tomorrow!  Good things are happening at the Shirleys...thank you Lord!

playing peek-a-boo

monkey see, monkey do



No comments:

Post a Comment