Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

we're getting there


I toured 4 preschools today, all of which were great, but there is definitely a front runner.  I just felt really comfortable while there and speaking with the director.  She even asked me to bring The Mayor back tomorrow so she could meet him and he could see his potential new classroom and meet the teachers.

I am nervous.  Am I putting The Mayor in a situation to fail?  Does he need more time to focus on his OT?  Or do we put him back into school, since he has only been out for a month, while the routine of school is still on his mind?

I know this is where I will enroll him for PreK for the fall.  And I have prayed to God to give me a peace tomorrow while we are in the school if The Mayor is ready to go a couple of days a week to finish out this school year.  I just need to trust Him.  I wish I was better at that.

A few minutes ago, this came up on my wall on FaceBook:
When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is
remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.

So powerful...and words I needed to read.  Even though He may be quiet...right now...doesn't mean He isn't there....listening...and doing His works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment