Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 6, 2012

time out

Love Bug made it almost 22 months before she ended up in time out.  Little Miss is really trying to make her little self known...don't worry sweet baby, we are fully aware of your adorable presence.

I really shouldn't complain, she really is such a good baby.  But her little "thing" is throwing when she is mad.  Toys, shoes, food, whatever is in her reach, she will throw when upset.  Today at breakfast, she threw her food on the floor, and instead of the firm "no" I picked her up, told her she was going to time out and put her in the corner of the living room.  I had prepared myself to hear little feet following me but she didn't move.  She cried and sat in that corner for the 2 minutes I left her there.  When I went back, I asked her if she was ready to get out, she shook her head yes, we kissed and then she cuddled in on my shoulder.

Oh, if only it was always going to be this easy to discipline the babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment