Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the mayor's second first day of school

Not many people get to have two first days of school in the same school year...but it is just another reason why my favorite boy is so special.  And I am more than happy to report his first day at his brand new big boy school was amazing!  His teachers reported only good things...and I probed them like 5 times just waiting to hear otherwise (forgive me, but since August I think I can count on one hand the good reports he got at that other school...so I was a little paranoid) but they kept assuring me he had a really great day.

And The Mayor is happy.

And that is the most important thing.

Looking forward to another great day on Thursday but in the meantime I will enjoy having both babies home with me tomorrow.  Meega and Bennett are coming over, and if tomorrow's weather is anywhere close to today's beautiful weather, we will be outside enjoying this unseasonably warm and gorgeous winter weather.

And that about sums up this wonderfully, amazing and great second first day of school.

he loves his brand new backpack and lunch bag.  And he loves the fact his name is embroidered on both.

checking out his reflection in the basement door to see what he looks like wearing his backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment