Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

rainy days


Blah.  Pretty much sums up how I have felt the past 2 days.  It is rainy and gross...not a super fun combination when there is a 4 year old and almost 2 year old in the house.

Yesterday The Mayor had another OT session.  AND HE DID AWESOME!  I am so proud of my boy.  He went back with his therapist with no fight or tears.  He was excited and happy.  And that made me excited and happy.  And his therapist said he had another great session.  I am so happy we are past the hurdle of "the unknown" and The Mayor is comfortable with his therapist to go back with her on his own.  He was proud of himself too...he just beamed with the knowledge that he is "such a big boy" and can go back there "all by myself".

After his therapy, we went to our favorite sandwich shop...which apparently is going to be our regular Monday lunch spot.  I don't know why, but ever since his first appointment with his OT, he has requested to go to this sandwich shop after the appointment.  Fine by me...I am all about a little reward for a job well done by my little man.



Today we had a playdate and then just hung out around the house.  While Love Bug napped, I did some housework and The Mayor kept me company.  He would run back and forth from my bedroom and his playroom bringing different toys with him.  He thought I needed some toys to motivate me to get my chores done.

Tomorrow Meega and Bennett come over.  I am really looking forward to seeing them.  We haven't seen them since Christmas...which is ridiculous since we live 3 miles apart, but it has just been a crazy few weeks.  Happy to get to hang with them tomorrow...and I know The Mayor and Love Bug will be happy too.

After tomorrow the rain should be clearing out but the cold will be setting in.  The low Thursday night is 24...BRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment