Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

the cutest hiney in the world

I am not a huge fan of wording or graphics on the buttocks of a female unless she is still in a diaper. And since Love Bug is definitely still in diapers, having something on that sweet tush is just precious. Here she is sporting her "my first valentine's day" outfit.

When we weren't playing, we were organizing. And when I say "we" I mean D. Today he hung up the wire rack organizer I bought last weekend to hang on the inside of the pantry door. As listed in the instructions, if hanging the rack on a hollow door (which our pantry door is) you need to purchase hollow door anchors. D went to Ace Hardware and purchased said hollow door anchors and went to hanging the rack. He got about half way through installation when one of the hollow door anchors went through the door. Since the door is hollow, the anchor is now living at the bottom of the inside of the door. So D had to ghetto rig the rack to hang on the door. Let's just say, if we ever move from this house, we will be replacing the pantry door. But until that day, I am going to love having that rack. All of the cans are now housed in this rack on the door and every time I go into the pantry, I smile. I love how organized it is.

D and I are now enjoying the quiet of the house and are going to watch a movie we just rented. I love the weekends!

The Mayor "cleaning" while D gets ready to install the wire rack

Love Bug mimicking her daddy

all smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment