Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

even superheroes need a bathroom break

Man, I feel like all I blog about is the bathroom...but such is life and this is the stage we are in.

Meega informed me that The Mayor was going to kill me when he was older for taking these pictures...and he probably will. But I will just tell him pictures of you on the potty are totally appropriate when you are 3. And when he is old enough to know that I blog (and read it) and be embarrassed that this is what I blogged about, no one is even going to remember that this is what I wrote. So we will be all good.

I have a head cold that I just can't shake so today was declared PJ day. Not like I really needed to be sick to claim a PJ day, but it does take away all of the guilt that could come with being lazy. We bounced around from room to room, floor to floor playing all day today. Surprisingly enough, the day flew by and went pretty smoothly.

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor so I am looking forward to some girl time with my Love Bug. And then I am really looking forward to this weekend. Sunny and 58. YES! We will be outside A LOT this weekend. Need to soak up this spring type weather before we have another cold snap.


i'm gonna get you

No comments:

Post a Comment