Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

one down, 99 to go

I am coming to the end of day 1 of the 100 day challenge. And I am sore and hungry. I just got back from the gym and am dreading the fact that I probably will not be able to lift my arms in the morning to wash my hair. And all I can think about this very second is driving to CVS and buying the biggest box of milkduds made and eating it...BUT I WON'T!

On to more fun things...the kids. Just as expected, The Mayor asked for D all morning and just wasn't satisfied with the response of "he is at work" but the play date did preoccupy him and keep him happy. Love Bug, as expected, went with the flow. We hung out all day in the playrooms and I went to the grocery store (alone!) when D surprised us by coming home early. After a dinner of gluten free pasta and tomato sauce (it is really so good, seriously, you would not know the difference) we played, had bath time, bed time and then I went to the gym. Now it is laundry and getting ready for The Mayor's first day of school tomorrow from Christmas break. Looking forward to getting us back into the swing of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment