Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

the planning begins

Less than two months away from Love Bug's first birthday and the planning has begun. Too be honest, I have been looking online for decorations and invitations probably for the past 4 months but today was the first day I actually purchased something. The invitations have been ordered and next will be the decorations, her party hat and an outfit for Love Bug. I love planning a party for my kids...can't wait to celebrate the first year of her life and the many, many, many more years to come.

I already have the cake pans. I will be using the same cake pans I used for The Mayor's first birthday turtle cake. The shape of the ladybug will be the same as the turtle, but the way I ice it will obviously be different. That is a huge load off since I know how to make that cake and don't have to worry about a practice cake (yes, I am that anal).

Today was a school day for The Mayor so Love Bug and Bennett played while Meega and I decided on an invitation and took pictures of Love Bug for the invite. The invite will hold 5 pictures so I chose a newborn picture of Love Bug, a 3 month old picture, a picture when she was almost 6 months and one from when she was about 8 months. Then I chose one from today. I did something similar for The Mayor's first birthday invite...I love seeing how much they have changed in their first year of life.

The countdown begins...

one of the adorable outtakes

*the picture at the beginning is the one that made the cut and will be on the invite...isn't she deliciously precious?! not that I'm biased or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment