Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

impromptu

The best part about my sister living 3 miles down the street is the impromptu play dates and visits that occur. It is awesome waking up in the morning with no plans and hours later having all 3 kids in one room playing together. The kids love playing together and Meega and I get some much needed adult conversation.

Today was a school day for The Mayor. Thank goodness!! I mean I miss him terribly when he is gone, but unlike public school, we don't make up these missed snow days and we don't get our tuition reimbursed. So it was nice having him go to school and seeing our money being put to use.

With The Mayor in school that left the morning with me and my girl. It was so nice being able to run errands and come home and play with her. I love the one-on-one time we get to have together.

Tomorrow is registration for next year's preschool. The Mayor will be going 3 days next year. When did my baby become so big?



No comments:

Post a Comment