Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

the party's over

Today was the end of 2 weeks of bliss with D being home and tomorrow it is back to reality. Christmas is officially over in the Shirley household and now my house looks completely naked. Don't you just hate the first few days once the decorations come down? Seriously, my house looks bare.

I am so dreading tomorrow. The Mayor has become one huge daddy's boy over the past week and a half and I will no doubt have to spend a large chunk of tomorrow telling him daddy is at work. The Mayor will not be happy with that response. Luckily, The Mayor will be playing with his best buddy while his friend's mom goes to the doctor, so that will help ease the pain of D not being here. Love Bug will just do what she does...go with the flow.

On a fun note, my best friend from Virginia just contacted me about doing a 100 day challenge with her. We are going to help hold each other accountable and go from January 3 until April 12 (100 days) of working out, eating right and making ourselves and health a priority. The only downside...my accountability partner lives in Virginia. Oh well, better to have a partner 8 hours away then no partner at all. So tomorrow I start making smart decisions and working out!

Now that Christmas is down and put into boxes it is time to kick off 2011 the right way. Can't wait to see the changes in 100 days.

my little photographer

loves her new horse

No comments:

Post a Comment