Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

cici's night


I cringed slightly when I picked The Mayor up from preschool today and saw he was wearing the "CiCi's Tonight" sticker on his shirt.  Ugh.  The thought of all you can eat "pizza" just made my heartburn flare up.  But since a portion of the money CiCi's makes tonight goes back to the school, we decided to go and support the night.  The kids had a blast...and ate like kings...and for free...so it was a pretty good night.  I forgot kids 3 and under eat for free...sweet!

After dinner, we came home and enjoyed our play set.  The weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!  I am loving this fall type weather that has been gracing us the past couple of evenings.  I could have stayed out there all night.

Quick showers and then I went to put The Mayor down and D put Love Bug down.  The Mayor and I laid in his bed and sang songs and then prayed together.  And we talked a lot about how we act at school...because tomorrow is Friday and we have yet to come home with a sticker on our behavior chart from school on a Friday.  I just know tomorrow has to be our day.  PLEASE.



we make our "big eyes" everywhere...even CiCi's

No comments:

Post a Comment